View Profile GotRedOnYou

Brilliant stuff

Love it, keep it coming

Brilliant

Great stuff folks.
As usual your drawing techniques win me over every time.

Great

People are always moaning about how short toons are on here, What can I say, it is after all a cartoon short?

Great stuff, I love the style and atmosphere, also those little guys have so much character, they raise a smile every time.

Keep it up.

3 Game Reviews

Great stuff

A really nice game, the intro captivated me and the graphics were simple yet worked nicely. The only thing maybe I should have changed my dinosaurs name.
"After some time...... My Anus grew bigger........ Much bigger"
Oops,
Great game though

hey not bad

this is pretty cool, but just not my kind of game, however it reminded me of Flow on the ps3, thats a good thing, keep it up

needs more

im liking it, the music is funny. perhaps though when they leap out of the windows, they could land on the floor and get up and start yelling for thier baby or something or their partner to cause a little panic.

31 Art Reviews

Nice

This is really nice work, reading the other reviews I fell that you are being beaten into a pulp, I trully thing youve done a wonderful job here, you have chosen pale mystical colours that help blend the whole picture into one piece. The way the tail wraps around the moon is great too, it has a Rodney matthews look about it.

The only pointer is that the back right foot of the horse looks as though it should have angled towards the floor a bit more. it just looks as though your horse is running on a flat surface, yet it is on a hill. one tweak and it would be a spot on wall piece.

emiliapaw5 responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I can se other mistakes but this piece is really old so I won't be fixing it. Thanks for the crit though, I think you are right.

Ooooh

Now that is some really nice artwork, love the details on the leaves, very tight piece of art.

Neat

Ron Pearlman! haha

I am an animator, I just cant help busting out some toons for my viewers

30, Male