All 31 art Reviews

Blue horse Blue horse

Nice

This is really nice work, reading the other reviews I fell that you are being beaten into a pulp, I trully thing youve done a wonderful job here, you have chosen pale mystical colours that help blend the whole picture into one piece. The way the tail wraps around the moon is great too, it has a Rodney matthews look about it.

The only pointer is that the back right foot of the horse looks as though it should have angled towards the floor a bit more. it just looks as though your horse is running on a flat surface, yet it is on a hill. one tweak and it would be a spot on wall piece.

emiliapaw5 responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I can se other mistakes but this piece is really old so I won't be fixing it. Thanks for the crit though, I think you are right.

Chainsaw the Pumpkins Chainsaw the Pumpkins

Ooooh

Now that is some really nice artwork, love the details on the leaves, very tight piece of art.

Hellboy Fanart Hellboy Fanart

Neat

Ron Pearlman! haha

Sacha 2 Sacha 2

ratings

some people dont understand the work that goes into 3D meshes, this is nice work mate.

Snow Cave Snow Cave

GOW

god of war? should be...nice one

Burning Burning

Love

i love concept work...this is a beauty!

Remains Remains

bitchin,

i do enjoy battlemechs. keep em comin

trickery of beauty trickery of beauty

nice

the hair falls around the nipple, haha, really nice artwork chap

orc orc

Neat one

thats a nice drawing, only the mouth is a little off, but i cant be picky as this is still done really well. great colour pallet

Saleen S7 Saleen S7

wow

who made your votes go down, who could possibly say this isnt that spectacular, its the "tits" nice one mate